1. general information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: duomedica.pl
- The operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: DUO MEDICA sp z o.o. Grabowa 1D, Katowice 40-172
- Operator’s email contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
2 Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login information entered on the site is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator’s key can read it. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Service.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the provider’s servers: OVH
4. your rights and additional information about how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This includes such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a trust basis
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the site
- companies, providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to personal data concerning you,
- their correction,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
- The actions of the Administrator may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection laws. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may record information to help link the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. administrator’s logs
- User behavior information on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the service.
7. important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to tailor advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal information is being used to track the user, but in practice no personal information is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator employs a solution to study user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service provider so that it does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set forth above under “Important marketing techniques.”
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to your browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: